Pages

Concept Work

In one of my classes we are making a level in Unity that is Space Egypt themed... I did a few quick concepts before we got started. I am not sure if any of these are going to make it in the final level.

A mummy alien emperor

















A quick macro of an anti-chamber in the main tomb:

This is what it is going to look like from the outside. I know these are a bit scribbly, but in my defense they were done extremely fast


Our team was given the name Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies,  or FBRD's (pronounced Fuh Birds) so I made a logo.


I also did some concept to establish a theme for the level. I was trying to push a circle and lines motif, but I think we are going with something else. Anyways, here is an example of that style. I did this in Illustrator.










2 comments:

  1. Hello! So I have a team called the fire breathing rubber duckies... and I want to make us team shirts and I was wondering if i could use your design for our shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! If you give me a day or two I can send you the original file that is a much higher resolution.

    ReplyDelete