Pages

Fearless

I have been working for two weeks with one of Columbia's Small Team Game Projects. The game is named Fearless, and has had a lot of work put into it, but no art.

The team wanted a sterile lab environment, similar to those found in games like Portal. I initially thought that I had a very limited amount of time to produce assets for them, so I turned them out in a hurry, using a modular technique, so they could reuse assets over and over again.

These first screen shots are from Unity after my first pass at the game. I was focusing quite a bit on quantity, because I wanted to quickly give the designers something to work with.


I then got a chance to take another stab at making some assets. Some of these pics are from Unity and some from Maya (Pretty clear which is which :)





The Fearless guys were  pleased with my work, and have recently asked me to be Art Director! 
  -Awesome-
 expect more Fearless updates here soon, as I am going to be concentrating on it a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment